• No chasing of wildlife.
• No alcohol on premises
• Vehicles must have a flag with the exception of dirt bikes.
• Stay on Park property.
• Have fun but please be safe.
• Idle speed in staging area.
• Helmets are required for all people in or on vehicles without overhead protection.
• Open headers are allowed.
• No multiple riders unless the vehicle is designed for it.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a parent or show proof of legal guardianship. You cannot check in someone else’s child, (this includes a step-parent) without a notarized consent form, medical information form and authorization for medical treatment form.
Consent For Minor Form
Medical Information Form
Authorization For Medical Treatment
All drivers and passengers must fill out a current Release and Waiver of Liability Form when checking in at the registration office.
Release and Waiver of Liability Form
You will need adobe reader to view and print these files.
Click here to download Acrobat Reader.